Connect Transformational Ministry Process
Connect ~ Jesus ~ One Another ~ The World
Pastor Steve has been an active leader in the Indiana-Kentucky Synod’s Connect Transformational Ministry Process. After consulting with Pastor Nancy Nyland, the Director for Evangelical Mission (DEM), and our Church Council, it has been recommended that we schedule Pastor Nancy to speak with our entire congregation on this subject.
Click here to visit the Indiana-Kentucky Synod web page for more details about the program.
Here are some highlights:
- Congregational Commitment – The process engages, transforms and maximizes the impact of our entire congregation.
- Lay Driven Process – We form a Transformational Team consisting of 4-7 people. Four of the members and the pastor participate in structured, and proven, training sessions held in Indianapolis.
- Experienced Coaching – Monthly guidance from a trained coach and a Renewing Mission Table member.
- Congregational Development Activities – After each training, there are development activities for the congregation, the Transformation Team (individually and as a whole), and the pastor.
- Increased Mission Support – Congregations are expected to grow their Mission Support as part of the of the renewal process.
There are regularly scheduled evaluations throughout the process to ensure readiness, progress and open feedback. We look forward to Pastor Nancy’s visit.